I will be implementing new protocols in an effort to mitigate the risk of transmission to ensure the health and safety of clients and staff. These guidelines have been given primarily by the Provincial Health Office (PHO) and the College of Massage Therapists of BC and will continue (and may change) until further instruction from the PHO.
Self Assessment Questionnaire
Please ask yourself and answer these questions (no need to fill anything out) before attending your appointment:
1. Do you have a fever, new cough, worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
2. Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, and have been told to quarantine?
3. Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19, are you awaiting the test results for COVID-19, or come in close contact with someone with COVID-19?
If you answered YES to any of the screening questions, please call/email the clinic to reschedule your appointment.
* Please use debit/credit, or allow us to direct bill your insurer. Contactless transactions are available.
* Please try to rebook online if possible, to minimize time at the front desk.
* All receipts will be via email, nothing printed.
* I will not be doing any intra-oral treatments.
All patients will be screened
A new Consent form needs to be discussed and signed before receiving your first treatment since the temporary clinic closure on March 17, 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This will be done in-clinic.
Pre-screening for symptoms of COVID-19 or other illness. Ask yourself the above Covid questions, and if any questions are answered YES, reschedule your appointment. Be honest!
Screening for symptoms upon arrival at the clinic. Your appointment will be cancelled if you exhibit signs and symptoms of illness. Be honest with yourself and your RMT before coming in!
These are the steps I will be taking to ensure the safest treatment possible:
* Personal screening everyday
* Washing hands immediately before and after each treatment (no change)
* Changing linens and disinfecting table and surfaces between each patient (no change)